Factory Cheap Shell and Tube Dry Type Evaporator for South Africa Factory
Shell and Tube Dry Type Evaporator It’s the evaporator that the cold water flows in the tube and the refrigerant evaporates in the shell. It’s one of the main styles of refrigerating unit that cool the secondary refrigerant. It commonly adopt horizontal type, which has the characteristic of effective heat transfer, compact structure, small occupied area and easy installation etc. Features : 1) simple structure , convenient cleaning 2) high heat transferring efficiency . ...
With a sound business credit, excellent after-sales service and modern manufacturing facilities, we have earned an excellent reputation among our customers across the world for Factory Cheap Shell and Tube Dry Type Evaporator for South Africa Factory, Our company warmly welcome friends from all over the world to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
Shell and Tube Dry Type Evaporator
It’s the evaporator that the cold water flows in the tube and the refrigerant evaporates in the shell. It’s one of the main styles of refrigerating unit that cool the secondary refrigerant. It commonly adopt horizontal type, which has the characteristic of effective heat transfer, compact structure, small occupied area and easy installation etc.
1) simple structure , convenient cleaning
2) high heat transferring efficiency .
3) strong adaptability
Tube : copper ,
Shell : carbon steel , stainless steel
Tube sheet: stainless steel
1. Process liquid or gas cooling
2. Process or refrigerant vapor or steam condensing
3. Process liquid, steam or refrigerant evaporation
4. Process heat removal and preheating of feed water
5. Thermal energy conservation efforts, heat recovery
6. Compressor, turbine and engine cooling, oil and jacket water
7. Hydraulic and lube oil cooling
1.Less expensive as compared to other type coolers.
2.Can be used in systems with a wide range operating temperatures and pressures.
3.Pressure drop across a shell and tube heat exchangers is less.
4.Tube leaks are easily located and plugged since pressure test is comparatively easy.
5.Tubular coolers in refrigeration system can act as receiver also.
6.Using sacrificial anodes protects the whole cooling system against corrosion.
7.Extended heat transfer surfaces (fins) can be used to enhance heat transfer.
8.Cleaning and repair are relatively straightforward, because the equipment can be dismantled for this purpose
9.The heat exchanger has two type including horizontal and vertical styles, so it can be installed in different locations conveniently.
LEARN how to make fruit facial at home step by step! If you like this video give it THUMBS UP or share your suggestions in the comments section below.
It’s a known fact that dry fruits are a good source of energy but it is less known that they are equally beneficial to the skin. Various dry fruits have their own unique benefits. Almonds are known to resist acne and provide radiating skin. Raisins contain a high level of Resveratrol that slows down the skin aging process. Walnuts are known to be a good source of Omega-3 which helps improve the skin texture and prevent dryness. Rich in Vitamin E, Cashew nuts help prevent tanning and also act as a anti-aging agent. A dry fruit facial is perfect for dry and dull skin.
The procedure of Dry Fruit Facial is as follows:-
1. To start with, clean the face with baby oil using a piece of cloth. This would help remove all the external impurities.
2. Next, apply a cleansing gel on the face and cleanse the face well.
3. Use a Walnut scrub to gently exfoliate the dead skin cells from the face.
4. Now, expose the facial skin to moderate amount of steam for 5 minutes. This would help open the skin pores and it shall be easier for the skin to absorb the nutrients. Clean the face with a cotton cloth.
5. Using a mild moisturizing cream, massage the face in circular motions for 20 minutes. This shall provide softness to the skin.
6. Now apply a thin layer of Orange-lemon gel on the face and leave it on for a few minutes. The Orange extracts help curing blackheads and brightens the skin. The lemon extracts help detoxify the skin and lightens the acne and pimple marks.
7. To provide some comfort to the eyes, apply a eye pack and leave it on for few minutes.
8. The last step is to prepare the face pack. Make an almond powder using ground almonds, ground walnuts and saffron. To this add Neem pack powder and milk or rose water. For dull skin, a small amount of cream can be added to this face pack. Apply this evenly on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Neem helps in controlling acne breakouts, prevents occurrence of blackheads and treats skin dryness, the almonds, walnuts and Saffron help brighten the skin.
9. Wipe it off with a damp cotton cloth and spray a bit of rose water to the skin.
The skin on our face is much more sensitive than the skin on the remaining body and hence one needs to take extra care of the facial skin. Following a regular routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing is a great practise but at times it just isn’t enough. Our facial skin is exposed to the atmospheric air 24 x 7 unlike our hands and legs and hence the chances of the skin deteriorating are much more. The various particles in the air such as pollutants, pollen grains and dust clog the skin pores and lead to formation of acne. Our skin needs to absorb a certain amount of Vitamin E from sun rays in order to stay nourished but over exposure to sun’s UV rays leads to premature skin aging, pigmentation, sunburns, wrinkles, freckles and in extreme cases, even skin cancer.
Facial is a procedure to revitalize and maintain the smooth, soft, glowing skin you possess. The procedure has various steps which involve the following: cleansing, scrub, massage, steam and face pack. These steps are followed in a particular order to yield maximum and optimum results. Generally the skin is first cleansed using a cleanser or lotion to remove the excess oil and impurities from the skin and prepare it for the next step of the procedure. Post this a scrub is gently massaged on the face. The scrub has solid particles or coarse granules which gently remove the tan and dead skin from the face, exposing the soft supple layer for nourishment. The skin is then exposed to steam in a moderate amount to open up the skin pores. It is important to open the skin pores before proceeding as it is only through these pores that skin can absorb the nourishment being provided. A nourishment cream containing various beneficial extracts is used to massage the face for at least 20 minutes to make sure that the skin is given enough time to absorb the nutrients. But just like it is important to open up the pores of the skin for nourishment, it is equally important to close these pores at the end of the procedure, hence a cooling face pack is applied to the skin which not only closes the pores but also gives a cooling effect to sensitive skin.
Doing a facial at least once a month revitalizes the skin, betters the blood circulation, relaxes the muscles and removes impurities and dead skin, giving you soft, smooth, supple and glowing skin.
Hope you liked this video. For more videos on facials, subscribe to stylecraze.
The Compressor – Its Components and their Function
The compressor (the heart of the refrigerator) pumps the refrigerant through the refrigerating circuit with about 3,000 revolutions per minute.
With its innovative and environmentally favourable compressors Secop belongs to one of the leading manufacturers of hermetic compressors world-wide.
This film can be downloaded from www.secop.com in various formats: