China wholesale Reservoir to Leicester Factory
Reservoir Reservoir is an important component of the compressor, and plays a storage, gas-liquid separation, filtration, silencer and refrigerant buffer role. It is composed of BODY, INLET PIPE,OUTLET PIPE, SCREEN and other components, its working principle is as follows: Reservoir is installed in the air conditioning evaporator and compressor suction pipe parts, is to prevent the liquid refrigerant into the compressor to produce liquid shock protection components. In the operation of the ...
Sticking to the belief of "Creating products of high quality and making friends with people from all over the world", we always put the interest of customers in the first place for China wholesale Reservoir to Leicester Factory, We hope to establish more business relationships with customers all over the world.
Reservoir is an important component of the compressor, and plays a storage, gas-liquid separation, filtration, silencer and refrigerant buffer role.
It is composed of BODY, INLET PIPE,OUTLET PIPE, SCREEN and other components, its working principle is as follows:
Reservoir is installed in the air conditioning evaporator and compressor suction pipe parts, is to prevent the liquid refrigerant into the compressor to produce liquid shock protection components.
In the operation of the air-conditioning system, can not guarantee that the refrigerant can be completely vaporized; that is, from the evaporator out of the refrigerant liquid refrigerant will enter the reservoir, the vaporization of the liquid refrigerant itself is heavier than gas, The liquid refrigerant is discharged into the bottom of the accumulator tube directly, and the vaporized refrigerant enters the compressor through the outlet of the accumulator, thereby preventing the compressor from sucking the liquid refrigerant to cause liquid attack.
In order to prevent the impurities in the pipeline from directly entering the compressor, a filter is installed between the inlet pipe and the outlet pipe of the accumulator to prevent the impurity from entering the compressor.
The long-term operation of the compressor, its internal will have a certain amount of lubricating oil with the vaporization of the refrigerant discharged through the pipeline will enter the reservoir tube body, the welding tube in the bottom of the tube has a processing tube “back to the oil Hole “, so the precipitation in the bottom of the cylinder lubrication oil through the suction force of the compressor, and back to the reservoir of the outlet pipe and into the compressor, so the compressor has played a protective role in lubrication.
Applicable Media R22 R407C R410A
Maximum Working Pressure,MPa 2.94 3.45 4.15
Operating Temperature -30~+120℃
The Composition of the Reservoir
Name Material Remarks
Outlet Pipe TP2MTP2Y Copper HosesCopper Tube
Lower Cylinder ST12SPCC Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
Exit Nozzle Q195 Steel Pipe
Fixed Plate SPCC Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
Upper Cylinder ST12SPCC Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
Screen 0Cr18Ni9+SPCC Stainless Steel Wire+Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
Inlet Pipe TP2Y Copper Tube
Chocolate Orange Cake ! How to make Chocolate Frosting
In the cold weather, there is nothing better than a cup of tea with a piece of Chocolate Orange Cake!
Ingredients for a 6-inch springform!
For the Cake:
200 g unsalted butter
120 g dark chocolate
240 g sugar
200 g sour cream
300 g all-purpose flour
60 g cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
For the Orange Cream:
6 egg yolks, at room temperature
180 g sugar
120 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
120 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
zest of 1 orange
250 g cheese Philadelphia
For the Impregnation:
60 g freshly squeezed orange juice
30 g sugar
For the Chocolate Frosting:
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons milk
½ cup powdered sugar
30 g butter
1. Melt the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave for 2 minutes on High, stirring after 1 minute. Let cool.
2. Add sugar, eggs, sour cream and mix well.
3. Using a fine mesh strainer, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder in an another bowl.
4. Using a kitchen scale, to divide the dough into 4 equal parts.
5. Preheat the oven to 365°F/180°С.
6. Bake every cake for about 18-20 minutes in a pre-heated oven until toothpick inserted near center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached
7. Make the Orange Cream. In a bowl, combine the sugar and zest. Leave for 30 minutes. In a medium saucepan, combine the juice,egg yolks and sugar with zest. Heat over medium heat until simmering. Turn heat to low. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon or heatproof spatula (be sure to scrape sides of the pan), until the mixture is thick, 8 to10 minutes.
Remove saucepan from heat. Add salt and butter, one piece at a time, stirring until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Then add the cheese Philadelphia and mix well.
8. Make the Impregnation for cake. In a small saucepan, combine the juice and sugar. Heat over medium heat until simmering. Turn off and cool to room temperature.
9. Place 1 layer, flat side up, on a flat plate or cake pedestal. With a knife or offset spatula, spread the top with impregnation and orange cream. Place the second layer on top, rounded side up, and spread the frosting evenly on the top and sides of the cake. Repeat the same with 2 and 3 layers.
10. Make the Chocolate Frosting. In a medium saucepan, combine the cocoa powder, milk, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat until simmering and then cook 2-3 minutes. Add butter and mix. Cool and spread on the cooled cake.
HealthyRecipeTips, Chocolate, Cake, Recipe, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Cake Recipe, Tips, Chocolate Cake Tips, Orange, Chocolate Orange Cake, Chocolate Orange Cake Recipe, Orange Cake, Orange Cake Recipe, Frosting, Chocolate Frosting, Christmas Cake, Christmas Chocolate Cake, Christmas Cake Ideas, Curd, Orange Curd, Glaze, Chocolate Glaze, Chocolate Frosting, Homemade Chocolate Frosting,
how to gently clean your a/c condenser with a plastic bristle brush.